LaneWorkSafe Split Specimen Cup®
LaneWorkSafe are the sole Australian distributor of this product.
The LaneWorkSafe Split Specimen Cup complies with the AS4308-2008 Australian Standards. The innovative cup design eliminates urine handling and donor tampering; providing a simple solution to drug testing collection.
This product is used by NSW and Victorian Police for use in officer drug testing.
Ideal for use with the LaneWorkSafe Evacuator Cup for required laboratory confirmation.
- THC (marijuana, “weed”, “grass”)
- Methamphetamines (ice, ecstasy)
- Amphetamines (speed)
- Morphine (derivatives of the opium poppy including heroin, morphine, codeine)
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Mogadon – prescription sedatives)
Includes an inbuilt temperature strip and 6 in-built Adulterants (Oxidants, pH, Specifi c Gravity, Creatinine, Glutaraldehyde and Nitrite).
- Compliance Certificate for AS4308: 2008
- Simple and easy to use
- Secure Cap: no leaks
- Ability to scan/photocopy results
- Sterile - individually pouched
- Transparent cup body enabling clear view of specimen
- Split specimen collection – completely uncontaminated specimen
- Results in approximately 2 minutes