Accurate Oral Fluid Drug Screen 7
The Accurate* Oral Fluid Drug Screen 7 panel from LaneWorkSafe tests for the most common drug groups on-site such as Marijuana; as well as Oxycodone and Benzodiazepines in its detection.
This saliva drug test includes an in-built indicator feature in the collection swab that changes colour when adequate saliva has been collected on the sponge. It also features a mint flavoured sponge to assist with the collection process.
Most popular workplace testing device for: Random screening, Blanket testing, Post-incident, Causal, Return to work.
- THC (marijuana, “weed”, “grass”)
- Methamphetamines (ice, ecstasy)
- Amphetamines (speed)
- Opiates (derivatives of the opium poppy including heroin, morphine, codeine)
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Mogadon – prescription sedatives)
Cut-Off Levels for LaneWorkSafe Accurate Oral Fluid Drug Screen 7
|Marijuana (THC)||Δ9-THC PARENT||30ng/mL|
Please note that this device does not match the cut-off levels mentioned in Australian Standard AS4760/2019. The standard is only a guide, not law. It is recommended by LaneWorkSafe that these devices are used as a preliminary or initial indicative screen and any Non-Negative (positive) result should be confirmed in an Authorised Laboratory using a Confirmatory test.
* Accurate is a registered company owned by LaneWorkSafe Pty Ltd
- In-built indicator that changes colour when sufficient saliva has been collected
- Mint flavoured sponge
- Tamper-proof as sponge locks into place within the testing chamber
- Simple one step application and process
- Results seen in under 5 minutes