Urine Drug Testing Kits
LaneWorkSafe’s urine drug testing kits have been the popular choice for many Australian workplaces due to their ease of use and overall performance reliability. Supplied to organisations around Australia our urine drug testing kits meet the requirements for on-site drug testing for leading Mining, Construction, Transportation, Medical Centres, Government Health Departments and State Police Departments. Compliance Certificate Issued for the LaneWorkSafe Split Specimen Cup and Accurate One Step Cup for AS/NZ4308:2008 Compliance, our urine drug testing kits allow for successful workplace drug testing programs.
Urine drug testing FAQs
- THC (marijuana)
- Methamphetamine (“ice”, ecstasy)
- Amphetamines (“speed”)
- Benzodiazepines and
- Morphine (derivatives of the opium poppy including heroin, morphine, codeine)
In most cases, results will show in approximately 2-3 minutes.
Our urine drug testing kits are designed to detect drugs at the registered cut-off levels set in Australia Standard 4308.
Several factors can affect the results of our urine drug test kits:
- Incorrect collection of urine
- Incorrect storage of the urine sample
- Incorrect usage of urine test kit or urine test strips
- Incorrect handling of samples
- The diet or medication that the person being tested is currently taking
No, there are cases when a urine drug test yields a non-negative (positive) result from someone who isn’t abusing drugs or an illicit substance. Remember that several factors can affect the results of a urine test kit.
It’s important to note that all on-site results are presumptive and need to be confirmed by a Laboratory for conclusive results.